Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh Blogger!

For some reason Blogger is not being very cooperative lately and I have not been able to post or add items to my other pages.  I must admit I have not taken such setbacks in stride (bit of swearing).  I have been trying to get my latest one-sentence review up, and I liked this book so much, I will put it here in the post as well.  The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan: "A completely cool title is not the only amazing thing about this novel, I would not have predicted that such a literary and carefully-crafted work could come from a zombie story but, wow it sure did and the result was that I had to sleep with the light on."  This review and many more can be found on the One-Sentence Reviews page.  I am sitting here this morning waiting for my local library to open because I am going to try writing there today.  I have just not gotten back into the groove these past few weeks and am hoping that a relocation will spur results.  I will report on my success or lack of it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.