Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Sentence Reviews

I have added a new page featuring my reviews of Young Adult and Middle Grade Novels.  The twist is that I only have one sentence in which to laud or lambaste.  (Although since I tend to like pretty much everything I read, the lambasting will likely be infrequent.)  I am going to try to post a new review of a recently read book as close to every day as possible as well as fill in the archives with reviews of the books lining my bookshelves.  If you have a one sentence review you would like to contribute, post it in a comment and I'll add it as a guest review. 
**If you have been checking on this blog regularly please join as a follower below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.