Monday, May 16, 2011

Technical Difficulties Update

My post from the 11th has been restored but not the comment to the post or the changes I had made to other page, which is a bummer.  That's the way it goes I guess. 
My second query went out on Friday to a really cool agent that was personally recommended by the talented Megan Kelley Hall (check out her terrific young adult books Sisters of Misery and The Lost Sister and her soon to be released anthology Dear Bully; you can also visit her blog).  Queries three, four, and five should go out tonight and then I am gearing up for a week of writing.  My husband is away on business all week and it is just me and the dogs and my imagination here at home.  I had missed a deadline for the Writer's Digest competition, but it was just extended to the end of this week so I hope to be able to submit The Guardians of Ben Q. Flanders if I can get it in good enough shape by then.  We'll see if I can tear myself away from the middle grade series The 39 Clues, which I have become obsessed with.  I went and checked out books four through ten from the public library on Friday and this morning I started reading them.  They are so much fun!  The librarians assume I have a child who is an incredibly fast reader as I am there stocking up on books every few days.  For some strange reason I have never corrected them.  I know the truth will come out soon and they will think I am insane.  C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.