Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bout Of Books Days 5 & 6

As Day 7 of my read-a-thon begins, I have four books left to reach my goal.  This very rainy day is giving me that chance- it is doable as I am lucky enough to read very fast, but I will have to tear myself away from CNN's weather coverage, which is addictive.  Here is my update from the past two days:

# of books read since last post (Day 4- Thursday):  3
# of books read total:  6
# of pages read since last post:  1,021
# of pages read total:  2,030
Books read since last post:  If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor (Cute contemporary YA), Bones of a Feather by Carolyn Haines (Fun, Well-plotted Mystery- Adult), and Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter (EXCELLENT YA- I loved this!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.