Monday, August 29, 2011

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Recap

As midnight struck on Day 7 of the Bout of Books read-a-thon (it didn't really strike so much as turn in red numbers on my alarm clock), I finished my ninth book, Paper Towns by John Greene.  This of course means that I failed to reach my goal of ten books in a week (boo Megan!).  However, given that the week was also my first week at a new job, I don't feel too badly about it. 

Here are my final numbers:
# of books read:  9
# of pages read:  2,803

The three books I read yesterday were: Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner, Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn, and Paper Towns by John Green.  I had a lot of fun and hope all the other participants did too!

1 comment:

  1. So I thought I was a fast reader, but 3 books in 1 day. Wow! My head hurts just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.