Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday is a slow day- Day 3 read-a-thon update

I finished Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children after dinner and it was truly a magnificently written novel.  It did not read as YA to me, even though the protagonist is a teenager.  It has a very mature writing style.  Whatever category is has been sold in though- it is very, very good.  Strange and exciting and effortless.  I have just started Need by Carrie Jones.  I am only to page 57 and won't finish it tonight.  I'm just too tired to stay up late. 

Official Day 3 Update:
# of books read today: .453 (.186 of Need plus .267of Miss Peregrine)
# of books read total:  2.186
# of pages read since yesterday's post:  150
# of pages read total:  760

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please keep them PG as I am writing for kids and young adults and hope some of them will find their way here.